We provide opportunities for a higher quality of life for Deaf people while preserving and promoting their language and culture.
Our services are designed to:
- Promote independence, dignity and individuality for Deaf seniors
- Help Deaf people with developmental disabilities, mental health challenges or other special needs become contributing members of society and reach their highest potential
- Provide a positive learning environment and strong foundation of knowledge and skills for Deaf, deafened and hard of hearing learners
- Create awareness of the Deaf Community and reduce barriers to communication by offering hearing individuals experience with a new language (American Sign Language)
- Offer an inclusive environment where Deaf children can enjoy a summer camp without communication barriers